We get it - you're a pilot - and you want to be able to have as much useful information in front of you as possible. When it's capable of being displayed on your favorite electronic device, it's just the icing on the cake. With the Stratux ADS-B In receiver, you get tons of useful traffic information, WAAS GPS - giving your electronic flight bag GPS signal, in-flight weather information, AHRS, and much more.
Version 4.1 now comes with a larger carrying case. This allows all accessories to fit inside the carrying case, including the battery.
Everlast Concepts LLC has been in the ADS-B industry since 2016. Be confident when you choose to buy an assembled Stratux from Everlast Concepts LLC. Not only are you getting an exceptionally well made and tested product, you are supporting the developers/creators of the Stratux project.
For every unit bought a portion of the proceeds goes directly to cyoung (the creator of Stratux). We have donated well over $2,300 back into the Stratux project - to help with development costs and to help bring new features.
Please note that for international orders outside the USA we do not include the battery pack and a $20 discount will be given on your order. You will need to source a battery pack or power source that can output at least 2.4amps.
- Pre-built and ready for the sky
- Runs on the latest stable Stratux software release
- Uses the Raspberry Pi 3 as the on-board computer
- Comes with soft carry case to house the Stratux when not in use
- Stratux official AHRS + Fan Controller Module pre-installed
- Thumb drive with instructions and updating software pre-loaded
- Now includes the improved 3rd gen SDR's (30% more efficient and less noise)
- Dual Band High Gain ADS-B In (978 TIS-B Traffic & 1090ES Traffic )
- Subscription Free In-Flight Weather (978 FIS-B)
- METARs, TAFs, SIGMETs, AIRMETs, PIREPs, Winds & Temps Aloft
- NOTAMs, TFRs and other special use airspace updates
- WAAS GPS (externally mounted for better & faster signal acquisition)
- Also comes with an Internal GPYES GPS Unit (you get two GPS units)
- Pass-Through Battery Pack Included if in the USA
- Official Suction Cup Mount Included
- Officially Supported EFBs: ForeFlight, FlyQ EFB, Naviator, AvNav, WingX, Avare EFB, FltPlan Go, DroidEFB, AerovieReports, AvPlan EFB, iFly GPS, and DroidEFB 2.1.1.***
***Everlast Concepts LLC is not working with or representing any of the companies above nor do we claim to represent them. All information was pulled from the Stratux Project home page. ForeFlight and ForeFlight Synthetic Vision are names owned by ForeFlight and we do not represent them or claim to represent them.
What's in the box:-
- x1 Fully Assembled Stratux Dual Band ADS-B In Receiver with WAAS GPS and AHRS + Fan Controller
- x1 Soft Carry Case
- x1 Suction Cup Mount
- x1 Internal GPYES
- x1 External GPS (yes you get 2 GPS units)!
- x1 Non-Slip Battery Strap
- x4 Rubber Feet
- x1 Pass-Through 6000mAhBattery Pack
- x1 Flash Drive With Instructions & Updating Software
- x1 Tool Set
- x1 Installed and Pre-Flashed High Speed Micro SD Card
- One year hardware warranty
- AHRS Functionality Included & PreCalibrated
- Now works with ForeFlight Synthetic Vision
Notable Past Customers:-
Version 4.1 now comes with a larger carrying case. This allows all accessories to fit inside the carrying case, including the battery. (:
What the updated lights mean
Solid red light until you connect to the Stratux wifi. Once connected the green light will turn solid.
Booted and Connected:-
Both lights are solid in color.
Flashing green light accompanied by a solid red light. Once you see the green light turn back to solid you can safely unplug the power.
Stratux In Action
Driving the Future of Stratux and Always Getting Better
Each unit sold helps the Stratux Project and gets everyone closer to new/supported features like pseudo-attitude. Learn more and get involved at:- http://stratux.me/#current-project-status
Using Avare EFB
Using FlyQ EFB
Everlast Concepts LLC is in NO WAY responsible for the misuse of this product or damages caused by the use of this product. It is built with high quality off the shelf components that are housed and used for a specific purpose. If this product fails, catches fire, or causes other unfortunate damages (or personal injury) Everlast Concepts LLC is not responsible. Use at your own risk (by buying this product you are agreeing to and accepting the terms above). Again, use at your own risk. This does not mean the product should fail, or that it is prone to failure, it simply means Everlast Concepts LLC is not responsible for damages if it were to. The Stratux ADS-B In Receiver should be used only to enhance and aid in situational awareness, not as a primary means of navigation. Remember §91.3:- The pilot in command of an aircraft is directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the operation of that aircraft.