We get it - you're a pilot - and you want to be able to have as much useful information in front of you as possible. When it's capable of being displayed on your favorite electronic device, it's just the icing on the cake. With the Stratux ADS-B In receiver, you get tons of useful traffic information, WAAS GPS - giving your electronic flight bag GPS signal, in-flight weather information, AHRS, and much more.
Everlast Concepts LLC is happy to announce that we now build and ship a full-fledged Stratux ADS-B In Receiver. Be confident when you choose to buy an assembled Stratux from Everlast Concepts LLC, not only are you getting an exceptionally well made and tested product, you are supporting the developers/creators of the Stratux project. For every unit bought: $10 goes directly to cyoung (the creator of Stratux) and another $10 gets set aside for a UND Aerospace Scholarship Fund - to fuel the next generation of professional pilots. UND Aerospace Students and Instructors also receive $5 off when they enter the SOF's frequency into the coupon code box on checkout.
- Pre-built and ready for the skies!
- Runs on the latest stable Stratux software release
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Stratux official AHRS + Fan Controler Module pre-installed
- Thumb drive with instructions and updating software preloaded.
- Now includes the improved 3rd gen SDR's (30% more efficient and less noise)
- Dual Band High Gain ADS-B In (978 TIS-B Traffic & 1090ES Traffic )
- Subscription Free In-Flight Weather (978 FIS-B)
- METARs, TAFs, SIGMETs, AIRMETs, PIREPs, Winds & Temps Aloft
- NOTAMs, TFRs and other special use airspace updates
- WAAS GPS (externally mounted for better & faster signal acquisition)
- Pass-Through Battery Pack Included
- Suction Cup Mount
- Officially Supported EFBs: ForeFlight, FlyQ EFB, Naviator, AvNav, WingX, Avare EFB, FltPlan Go, DroidEFB, AerovieReports, AvPlan EFB, iFly GPS, and DroidEFB 2.1.1.***
***Everlast Concepts LLC is not working with or representing any of the companies above nor do we claim to represent them. All information was pulled from the Stratux Project home page.
What's in the box:-
- x1 Fully Assembled Stratux Dual Band ADS-B In Receiver with WAAS GPS and AHRS + Fan Controller
- x1 Pass-Through Battery Pack
- x1 Suction Cup
- x1 Installed and Pre-Flashed Micro SD Card
- One year hardware warranty
- Free Shipping and now includes AHRS!!!
Notable Past Customers:-
What the updated lights mean
Solid red light until you connect to the Stratux wifi. Once connected the green light will turn solid.
Booted and Connected:-
Both lights are solid in color.
Flashing green light accompanied by a solid red light. Once you see the green light turn back to solid you can safely unplug the power.
Support the Creator of Stratux and Promote the Professional Aviators of Tomorrow
$10 from each unit sold is given to cyoung the creator of the open source project
- $2000 donated to cyoung from 2016 & 2017 sales to further development
$10 from each unit sold is set aside for a UND Aerospace Scholarship Fund
- $2000 donated to the yearly UND Aerospace Scholarship Fund from 2016 & 2017 sales
UND Aviation Students and Instructors
$5 discount when the SOF's frequency is entered in the coupon code box at checkout.
Stratux will give your electronic device WAAS GPS information for the favorite app that we all use. It is worth the extra money (over a standby external GPS) to have the ability to obtain ADS-B information as well as the in-flight weather - when you don't have a G1000 system in front of you.
Remember SP&Ps when using electronic devices in the cockpit. They should not distract from flight lessons and the Stratux will function very well on the back seat or on top of the red bag. Make sure it is secure as well as the bag just like any other flight.
Driving the Future of Stratux and Always Getting Better
Each unit sold helps the Stratux Project and gets everyone closer to new/supported features like pseudo-attitude. Learn more and get involved at:- http://stratux.me/#current-project-status
Using Avare EFB
Using FlyQ EFB
Everlast Concepts LLC is in NO WAY responsible for the misuse of this product or damages caused by the use of this product. It is built with high quality off the shelf components that are housed and used for a specific purpose. If this product fails, catches fire, or causes other unfortunate damages (or personal injury) Everlast Concepts LLC is not responsible. Use at your own risk (by buying this product you are agreeing to and accepting the terms above). Again, use at your own risk. This does not mean the product should fail, or that it is prone to failure, it simply means Everlast Concepts LLC is not responsible for damages if it were to. The Stratux ADS-B In Receiver should be used only to enhance and aid in situational awareness, not as a primary means of navigation. Remember §91.3:- The pilot in command of an aircraft is directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the operation of that aircraft.