The Smoothieboard is a powerful 32bit numerical fabrication controller designed to run the Open-Source Smoothieware firmware, designed by a dedicated community of volunteers. These boards are a level up from the 8bit Arduino’s and will provide you with a more seamless 3d printing, laser cutting, or CNC Milling experience.
Laser Cutting & Engraving
Smoothieboard’s are designed to run on the most powerful hardware in their price range at the time of their conception, to be easy to expand for new and adventurous uses, to be easy to develop on, and to be simple to use for normal users.
What's In The Box
These boards feature:-
- 32-bit Cortex-M3 LPC1769 with 512kB flash and 64kB RAM
- 4 A5984 stepper drivers with 1/32 microstepping
- 4 Thermistors
- 2 large FETS for controlling large resistive loads like heated beds
- 2 small FETs for controlling external peripherals such as small fans or hotends
- Ethernet and USB connections, SD card to store configuration and Gcode files
- Various inputs and outputs for extensibility
- Pre-installed 1 Amp Switching DC to DC Regulator
- Pinout and PWM reference card
- and much more.
- For each board sold we donate to the original creators to help further development of current and future Smoothieboards.
Click on the tho images below to enlarge.
Smoothieboard Pinout Capabilities
Included & Installed 1 Amp Voltage Regulator
Smoothieboard Being Installed For 3D Printing
This custom made package from Everlast Concepts LLC includes a pre-installed/soldered on 1Amp switching DC to DC Regulator for converting up to 28V down to 5V. Having this regulator pre-installed allows you to have short circuit protection right out of the box and is recommended if you also intend to power an LCD screen from Smoothieboard. A commonly used LCD screen is the RepRap discount graphical LCD.
Smoothieboard Powered CNC Mill
Laser Cutter & Engraver Powered by a Smoothieboard
All of our boards come directly from the original creators and are the real deal. Visit smoothieware.org for more information on getting started quickly and to see all of the step by step tutorials for setting up your 3d printer, laser cutter, or CNC mill. Happy Diying!!!
Smoothieboard Powered 3D Printer
Always Open Hardware
Smoothieware (the software that runs on the Smoothieboard) is always getting better and with every board we sell we donate $5 to the original creators. This helps to ensure that Smoothieware continues to get new features and updates. As well as to help further development of current and future Smoothieboards. If you absolutely love your Smoothieboard we encourage you to donate too at:- Smoothieboard PayPal Donation Link
For step by step tutorials, wiring diagrams, updating the firmware, and much more visit:- http://smoothieware.org/